I’m always looking forward to optimize and grow a better blog. If you find any error on the website or want to talk to me about any business opportunities use the contact form below.
WARNING! Read this or you’ll be wasting your time
If you’re interested in guest posting, please make sure it is related to positively helping men.. Check the latest Featured articles (sidebar) in my homepage to get an idea.
If you fail to do so, I’ll have to deny your guest post as I’m not interested in it.
Examples of guest posts I won’t accept:
- Why Men Are Dogs
- Men Should Be Feminist
- Men Should Pay For Dates
Examples of guest posts I might accept:
- How I gained 15 lbs of muscle.
- I created a $5K a month website.
- Best Travel Locations For Men
Important Notes before sending a Case Study/Guide:
- I’ve been receiving some emails from other authors to submit a guest post, but sometimes the email is very confusing. Make sure you get straight to the point and that your content fits the audience.
- Please, don’t submit a guest post already finished. Pitch me with the idea first, and then I’ll let you know if it will work or not. This saves you and me time.
- I’ll add your author Bio with 1-2 links to your website / social media at the end of the article, so make sure you include this information and and make it simple but appealing.
- Important: If you’re thinking of submitting an article just for the sake of a link, and you article doesn’t have at least 800-1000 words, don’t even try it. I receive daily emails with 300-500 words articles that don’t really help my readers and they’re just looking for a backlink. Don’t do it or I won’t even answer back.
- I’ll promote your posts on Social Media and Feeds, so make sure you subscribe to my list in order to get the most of it.
- After the post gets published, make sure you read it and answer any comments from your readers. It’s polite to do so.
- Include at least 1-3 images in your article. Make it easy to digest.
I ALWAYS read my e-mail, but some weekends I might not be able to answer it. Don’t worry, it doesn’t mean I didn’t read it. I’ll come back to you as soon as possible (2-3 days maximum).
Sometimes the form is “glitchy” You can also email me here: Send mail